Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gimme some Dunkin' Donuts!

Okay, so I am absolutely obsessed with getting free stuff with little to no effort, so here's my latest obsession (as dangerous as it is!)


So obviously they say you must fill out a survey and enter a code here at the bottom of the coupon, but I figured out that all you need to do is write in a few numbers (you need 5 digits to make it look legit) and bring it up every time I order my coffee to get my FREE DONUT!! :) All they do is enter a code on their computerized register, so it doesn't even matter what your validation code is.

Next time you order a beverage, present the coupon you got from your last visit with the numbers on it to your next Dunkin' Donuts clerk and get that yummy Boston Creme Donut you've been salivating over!

You're welcome :)

1 comment:


  1. They want to serve the best service to the customers and thus ask for the feedbacks.
    Thus they insist their customers say up their reviews on Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Experience
    Survey through the link provided telldunkin.com
    https://telldunkin.online/

    dunkinnation survey


    dunkinnation survey




    ReplyDelete