Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Magazine Subscriptions

Since my birthday is coming up, I was looking for cheap ways to get the things I love and need. It didn't seem fair to me that my family and friends pay a lot for me, especially in this economy, and I mean come on, I'm not turning sixteen or anything...

An oldie but goodie website I forgot about was www.Magazines.com, which looks basic enough. They offer really great and large discounts on your favorite magazines.


I know what you're thinking..."But usually magazine subscriptions are so expensive! This sounds too good to be true!" Not so!

For us skeptics out there, they even put this on the front page of their website:


100% GUARANTEE
Our customers will be 100% satisfied or they will receive a 100% refund for all undelivered issues, at any time, for any reason.

Plus, they don't charge shipping or tax!!!!! How's that for savings?!

 

So go ahead, buy buy buy! These make great gifts for anyone in the family, your friends, your co-workers, your neighbor who watches your dog while you're away on vacation, anyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment